GigaLaw Daily News:
- Police in Spain Arrest 30 in Bitcoin Money Laundering Scheme
- India Sets Rules for Apple to Open Stores Locally
- Irish Privacy Watchdog Refers Facebook to EU Court
- ‘Significant Shortfalls’ Cited in FDIC’s Cybersecurity Policies
- Huawei Sues Samsung for Infringement of 4G Patents
- Tax Investigators Raid Google’s French Headquarters
- SWIFT Creates New Security Plan Amid Bank Heists
- Facebook Creates ‘Safeguards’ to Guard Against News Bias
- Hacker Claiming Access to Clinton’s Email to Plead Guilty
[Webinar Replay] Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself OnlineClick here for a replay of the GigaLaw webinar, “Cybersquatting and Banking: How the Financial Services Industry Can Protect Itself Online.” The webinar was presented live on May 11, 2016. In this free webinar, Doug Isenberg of GigaLaw and Craig Schwartz of fTLD Registry Services provide important information about how domain name fraud is affecting the financial services industries, including banking and insurance, and what businesses and consumers can do to protect themselves online. While some new top-level domains (such as fTLD’s .BANK and .INSURANCE) provide protection for trademark owners, the availability of nearly 1,000 new TLDs is also creating... read more
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.