GigaLaw Daily News:
- Operators of Android Piracy App Plead Guilty to Infringement
- Appeals Court in Brazil Overturns Order Against WhatsApp
- India Won’t Allow Apple to Import, Sell Refurbished iPhones
- European Counterterrorism Officials Fault U.S. Laws
- Cybertheft of $81M from Bangladesh Bank Highlights SWIFT
- Judge Dismisses Part of Twitter Suit Over Gov’t Disclosures
- Brazilian Judge Orders WhatsApp Blocked for 72 Hours
- Nvidia Settles Chip Patent Case with Samsung
- Bill Gives Gov’t More Power to Fight Online Ticket Scalpers
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.