GigaLaw Daily News:
- Calif. Grand Jury Indicts Russian Man for Hacking LinkedIn, Others
- Facebook Considers Whether Trump Posts Constitute Hate Speech
- Internet-Connected Devices Used in Massive Attack on Websites
- WikiLeaks Discloses Obama’s Email Address as President-Elect
- Apple Sues Amazon Supplier for Selling Fake Cables, Chargers
- EU Court Adviser Says Intel Antitrust Case Should be Re-Examined
- Dropbox Sued for Patent Infringement Over Collaboration Feature
- Microsoft Opens Software ‘Transparency Center’ in Brazil
- Journalists Criticizing Trump Face ‘Considerable’ Anti-Semitic Tweets
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.