GigaLaw Daily News:
- U.S. ‘Global Engagement Center’ Fighting ISIS Online
- Facebook Takes Down Troll’s Page in Stanford Rape Case
- YouTube, Facebook Use New Technology to Taken Down Extremist Videos
- ITC Issues Rulings For, Against Cisco in Patent Cases with Arista
- Banks Abandoning Passwords for More Secure Technologies
- Indian Company to Pay FTC Fine of $950,000 for Tracking Users
- Big U.S. Tech Firms Anxious About ‘Brexit’ Vote in EU
- Russian Ringleader Pleads Guilty in $1M Online Ticket Theft
- Clinton Foundation Breached by Russian Hackers
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.