GigaLaw Daily News:
- Banks Tighten SWIFT Security After Online Thefts
- Security Firm Denies Yahoo Hackers State-Sponsored Group
- Some Chinese Hackers Pursue Local, Not International, Targets
- Facebook Disables, Restores Accounts for Palestinian Journalists
- Syrian Electronic Army Hacker Pleads Guilty in U.S. Court
- Hackers Trying to Access Voting Systems, FBI Director Says
- ‘Skittles’ Photo Removed from Trump Jr.’s Tweet After Copyright Claim
- Music Labels Sue Site That Lets Users Download YouTube Audio
- Senators Call Yahoo’s Delay on Hacking Disclosure ‘Unacceptable’
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.