GigaLaw Daily News:
- Senator to Probe Claims of Russian Hacking on U.S. Hacking
- Russia Arrests Hacker Suspects in $19M Heist from Bank
- German Conservative Says Facebook Faces Fines for Hate Speech
- European Officials Push U.S. Tech Firms on Online Hate Speech
- ‘As Seen on TV’ Maker Sues Amazon for Selling Counterfeits
- Trump Invites Tech Industry Leaders to Roundtable
- Instagram to Offer New Tools to Fight Online Abuse
- Samsung Gets Favorable Patent Ruling from Supreme Court
- Judge Dismisses Suit Against Home Depot for Data Breach
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.