GigaLaw Daily News:
- Fed Wants Philippines Bank to Recover Stolen $81 Million
- FBI Probes Cyber Attack Against Another Democratic Committee
- Tech Specialists Debate Identity of DNC Hacker, ‘Gucifer 2.0’
- Internet Trade Group Wants Appeals Court to Revisit Net Neutrality
- Trump Urges Russia to ‘Find’ Clinton’s Deleted Emails
- After Munich Shooting, German Police Target ‘Dark Net’
- White House Issues Manual for Responding to Cyber Attacks
- ‘Keysniffer’ Attacks Let Hackers Intercept Wireless Keyboards
- FBI Probe of DNC Cyber Attack Expands to Clinton Aides
‘A whiz on all things to do with Internet law and domain names’
That’s what the World Trademark Review said about Doug Isenberg, founder of The GigaLaw Firm.
An attorney, entrepreneur, author, professor and domain name arbitrator, Doug helps companies of all sizes protect their brands on the Internet.